PIRATE SHIP PARKS IN VANCOUVER
Ahoy! Pirate ships have marooned at a handful of playgrounds in Vancouver. One has even been spotted as far away as Tofino! These pirate ships sure like to travel around our beautiful province. Have you visited one of these pirate parks yet, me maties?
1. CHARLESON PARK PLAYGROUND
2. JONES PARK PLAYGROUND
A pirate snail had planned to journey across the Pacific but without any limbs, it could only go so far. This pirate ship is happily marooned at Jones Park playground under a canopy of shady trees.
We like to nickname it, “Pirate Snail Park”.
Location: 5350 Commercial St (at E38th Ave) in the Kensington-Cedar Cottage neighbourhood.
3. JOHN LAWSON PARK PLAYGROUND (In West Vancouver)
4. ROCKY POINT PARK PLAYGROUND (In Port Moody)
OTHER PLAYGROUNDS WITH PIRATE SHIPS IN BC
- VILLAGE GREEN CITY COMMUNITY PARK PLAYGROUND in Tofino on Vancouver Island. Location: Click here.
- MOODYVILLE PARK in North Vancouver. Location: 759 E 3rd St (at Moody Ave).
- PRINCETON PARK in Coquitlam. Location: 1398 Maguerite St (at Princeton Ave).
- PENZER PARK in Langley. Location: 198c Street (at 48th Ave).